lundi 11 janvier 2016

Beauty Supply,beauty magazine,beautiful homes,beautiful skin: I Wore 12 Days of Bold Lipstick Shades Because I'm Afraid of Lipstick


When it comes to makeup, I'm a very simple girl. My beauty routine in the morning consists of concealer - for those genetic and perpetual under-eye bags (thanks, Dad) - a little bit of bronzing powder to give my pale Winter skin some life, and a swipe of mascara (see above left photo - yes, I have makeup on there). On my way out the door, the only thought I give to my lips - my always-dry lips - is that I should hit them with some chapstick. Never lipstick.

I had a conversation about my "fear" of lipstick - the bold colors, awkward smudging, getting weird looks from the general public because my teeth are red - with our beauty editors, and I could see the glimmer of excitement in their eyes almost immediately. At their first chance, they presented me with a lipstick challenge to attempt to make me a convert, and the rest is history.

Toward the end of December, as everyone began thinking about New Year's resolutions, I decided that 2016 should be the year I broaden my lipstick horizons. It was then that my challenge from the beauty team was born: wear 12 different bold (for me) lipstick shades in 12 days and report back on my general findings.


from:POPSUGAR Beauty http://ift.tt/1myTO1t
----------------------------------
Beauty Supply,Beauty Salons,Beauty Quotes,beauty magazine ,beauty industry ,beauty essentials ,beauty salon design ,beauty salon pictures,salon beauty,beautiful homes,beautiful skin


0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire