jeudi 28 juillet 2016

Jared Leto Is Shirtless on the Cover of Rolling Stone, So Today Is a Really Good Day


We'll take any opportunity to see Jared Leto shirtless, which is why the actor's new Rolling Stone cover is such a nice addition to the week. In the issue, Jared spoke out about his role as The Joker in Suicide Squad and opened up about the comparisons between his performance as the iconic villain and that of Heath Ledger, who tragically died of an accidental prescription drug overdose shortly after completing The Dark Knight in 2008. "Heath did an impeccable, perfect performance as the Joker," Jared said, adding, "It's one of the best performances ever in cinema. I had met Heath before. I didn't know him well, but he was a beautiful person."

Jared also indulged Rolling Stone writer Brian Hiatt with some nostalgic reflection about his iconic role as Jordan Catalano on the '90s coming-of-age TV show My So-Called Life. "I feel like it was such a short period of my life," Jared said of the show, which he starred in alongside Claire Danes. "Let's face it, I barely spoke! I have a lot of gratitude for starting there, but they made such a big deal of the character in the show. I think for some people, especially girls at that time, it mirrored something in their lives. I don't know. It did make an impact for people, but it's always been so imbalanced with what the experience was for me in my own life."

OK, Jared - fair point. But we still seriously love that hunky idiot Jordan Catalano, and we think he'd be pretty proud of your real-life success.



0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire