dimanche 30 avril 2017

How Beauty Editors Sleep to Ensure They Wake Up Gorgeous

Beauty editors spend all day researching the latest innovations in self-care, attending events about the newest products, and interviewing industry experts. Along the way, they learn the best tips and tricks to wake up with a glowing complexion, baby-soft skin, and gorgeous hair.

When I got initiated into the beauty writer world, the term "beauty sleep" took on a whole new meaning. I used to simply shower, put on some lotion, and hop into bed. While average-consumer-me may have occasionally applied a clay mask, editor-me assesses her skin nightly and applies the appropriate serums, masks, and lotions. Although I had always been one to self-pamper, working in editorial introduced me to a plethora of new ways to take care of myself while catching up on some zzz's.

With my newfound access to the latest and greatest, my routine transformed into a well-oiled beauty machine. If you'd like to find out how to snooze beauty-editor-style, keep reading.



0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire