lundi 31 juillet 2017

9 Things Teachers Want Parents to Do During the School Year

After seven years in the classroom as a high school English teacher, I assembled a laundry list of things I wish I could tell parents. Although most things were inconsequential and silly, some of it needs to be said. Most teachers want the best for their students - I've never met a teacher who entered into the profession because of the Summers off, though I'll admit that is a nice perk. Teachers on the whole care passionately about their students' right to an education, and there are a few things from a teacher's perspective that would be helpful for parents to know.

Since we all want what's best for your child, these are the things that will help your child have a successful relationship with school once the Summer's over.



0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire