vendredi 15 septembre 2017

3 Lucky Guys Who Stole Sam Smith's Heart

Sam Smith has been making us all sob with his soulful love songs for a few years now, which proves that if any celebrity understands heartache, it's him. The 25-year-old singer wears his heart on his sleeve, so much so that his most famous song, "Stay With Me," was inspired by a guy he loved who did not love him back. In 2014, Sam opened up about the situation in an interview with The Fader, saying, "I've never been in a relationship before. I've only been in unrequited relationships where people haven't loved me back."

Luckily for Sam, his string of love woes ended up working in his favor when he won big at the 2015 Grammys. "I want to thank the man who this record is about who I fell in love with last year," he said on stage. "Thank you so much for breaking my heart because you got me four Grammys." While it hasn't been confirmed who that mystery man is, we do know of three other lucky men who were able to steal Sam's heart. Learn more about them ahead.



0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire