samedi 9 septembre 2017

Fall Is Coming - Here's a Soft and Simple Makeup Look to Take You Into the Season

I love a good glam sesh. I'm the girl who loves makeup! But sometimes you just want to get out the door without a ton of fuss. One of my favorite makeup looks takes about five minutes from start to finish, and it's because I use a select few items in multiple ways. I'll take one of my Nudestix and use it for my lips, cheeks, and eyes; if I fill in my brows, I'll use my pencil as a liner to enhance my lash line.

I love it because it's quick and simple, and it's a softer look, which is great for cozy Fall weather.

Products used:
Nudestix in Tamed and Entice
Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Brow Pencil
Smashbox Be Legendary Liquid Lip in Mauve Wife and Girl, Please
L'Oréal Paris Lash Paradise Mascara



0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire