mercredi 17 janvier 2018

This Millennial Pink Yoga Mat Keeps It Real For 2018 - and It's Only $29!

Every January, I (along with most people) make a list of resolutions to keep in the new year. One of mine this year is to work out more, but staying motivated is half the struggle. To make sure I don't lose interest, I treated myself to this Ban.do I Did My Best Yoga Mat ($29, originally $39). Its pretty pink design and cute slogan caught my eye, and I couldn't wait to test it out.

After receiving it in the mail, I quickly booked my next session. Its PVC material was not only soft to the touch but also cushioned and comfortable. I was slightly worried about its light color getting dirty, but it has held up well; its smooth material is super easy to clean. I enjoy taking it to my local yoga class and it's also nice to set up at home when I feel like stretching but don't want to do on my hardwood floors - not to mention the mat's funny motto gives me a laugh whenever I don't feel excited about working out. Get one for yourself while it's on sale!



0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire