jeudi 31 janvier 2019

I'm Deeply Invested in All the Time I Could Save Wearing Target's Slip-on Sneakers Through Airport Security

If I could write a love letter to the slip-on shoes in my closet, I would. They're uncomplicated, easy, and come in plenty of cute styles, so I run errands and attend meetings in the same pair. Imagine my delight when I heard my beloved Target is selling slip-on sneakers of its own for only $35 - as if I needed another reason to shop there.

The Raquel sneakers from Target's "A New Day" line might play tricks on your eyes, but the laces you see are simply decorative. Instead, these kicks require very little effort to slide on and off. I'm breathing a sigh of relief just *thinking* about the reduced airport security time. The laid-back shoes are available in gray, black, and blush pink, to complement whatever look you're going for in a given day. Plus, their mesh top gives these sneakers a high-end athleisure look. What more could you want from a stylish shoe?

Target shoppers are already claiming pairs of their own and giving rave reviews. "These little pink sneakers are so comfy . . . and best of all just slip right on," one happy customer wrote. If you're intrigued by these kicks, keep reading to see how they look in stores and styled, and shop them for yourself.



0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire