jeudi 28 février 2019

This Is the New Weekend Uniform For the Lazy, but Stylish Girl

I may work in fashion, but that doesn't mean I don't deal with the daily struggle of figuring out what to wear because I'm over everything in my closet. In fact, one could say that I've just mastered the art of dressing for the lazy girl with my go-to jeans-and-top combination. (I'm the girl who has three separate alarms set every morning, JIC I don't wake up to the first alarm, and I'm honestly OK with it.)

Since I'm always on the lookout for easy outfits that look cute but require minimal effort, I decided to check out our POPSUGAR at Kohl's collection rack in the office to see if I could come up with an updated weekend uniform. (It's like having a second wardrobe, and it's pretty darn amazing!)

Most days (weekends included), I usually wear some iteration of jeans and a top, so I wanted to give my uniform a fresh spin, whether it was by styling a cardigan with a chic beret or paring a ribbed top with a fun fanny pack. I came up with three outfit ideas for the weekend that are so easy, I spent less time worrying about what to wear and more time unwinding with my friends and family! Read on to take a look, and shop key pieces if you're feeling inspired.



0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire