samedi 29 février 2020

3 Tasty Tequila Cocktails - And None of Them Are a Margarita

I get it: margaritas are delicious, especially when they're made right. However, after overindulging in my college years - legal drinking age in the DR, where I'm from and went to college, is 18 - I found myself a little averse to them. Margaritas were the first cocktail my mom taught me how to make, and eventually I shared with all my friends when we got together.

It got to the point where people would demand that I make my "famous margaritas" at any gathering. My love for margaritas carried through my move to NYC to the point where, not too long ago, I reconnected with one of the first guys I went out with after I moved here, and he said "are you still drinking margaritas?" True story. But the reality is, margaritas and I ended up distancing ourselves. I just got a little tired of them - although I'd still order one if a particular flavor catches my eye.

However, I do enjoy tequila, and in my search for alternative cocktails that mix both the spirit I love and different flavors, I came across these recipes thanks to Cazadores. Keep scrolling and try one out for yourself this weekend!



0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire