mercredi 29 avril 2020

17 Stunning Area Rugs That Will Instantly Bring Color Into Your Home

My apartment is covered in brown carpets and walls, so I'm on a mission to brighten up my space. One major home decor item I want to help that is a new area rug. Rather than getting something neutral that will just blend right in, I'm looking to invest in a colorful piece. Large rugs can often cost a fortune, but thanks to the internet it's easy to shop affordable, stylish, and high-quality options.

If you're also looking to spruce up your space with a fresh rug, then you're in luck. I scoured several of my favorite home shopping sites for the best of the best picks out there right now, so all you have to do is find your match. I looked to places like Amazon, Wayfair, and Urban Outfitters, because all its selections blew me away. Ahead, you'll find my 17 favorite colorful picks that will instantly transform any room. Take a look.



0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire