jeudi 27 août 2015

You'll Love Serena Williams Even More After This Sweet Video

#BeSerena

Check out this Video that Chase put together for me. I am so lucky to have such amazing friends. Thank you all so much for being so amazing and supportive in my life, and for taking the time to do this video for me. I love you all. All of you are so special to me. So many hugs and kisses!!! I'm taking you all out on the court with me everyday #BeSerenaCarli Lloyd Eva Longoria Jennifer Hudson Anna Wintour John Legend Michael Strahan Richard Sherman Sheryl Sandberg Mo'ne Davis Katie Couric Martha Stewart Caitlyn Jenner Kylie Jenner Kendall Jenner Kris Jenner Khloe Kardashian Kim Kardashian West Chelsea Clinton Victor Cruz Caroline Wozniacki Misty Copeland Jamie Dimon

Posted by Serena Williams on Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Serena Williams exudes a ton of the traits we celebrate every day. She's athletic, strong, soulful, and, apparently, very loved! To wish her luck before competing in the US Open, a ton of her famous friends - Caitlin Jenner, Misty Copeland, and Jennifer Hudson, to name a few - came out sharing their words of praise and encouragement for everyone's favorite tennis star. Without a doubt, this video will bring a smile to your face and inspire you to take on your day with a little extra enthusiasm.



from POPSUGAR Fitness http://ift.tt/1Jzb36E


0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire