lundi 20 février 2017

This Smart Man Just Proposed to His Fiancée With a Box of Chicken Nuggets

Chicken nuggets are the key to most people's hearts, am I right? That's why it makes total sense that one man decided to propose to his now-fiancée on Valentine's Day with a box of crispy chicken nuggets. "Her love for chicken nuggets, I'm sure, is more than she loves me," Kristian Helton told WAND 17 news station about his fiancée Karsyn.

"I know it sounds bad, but I go to McDonald's a lot!" Karsyn admitted. "And I always get chicken nuggets. I won't get anything else." With that in mind, Kristian knew he had to incorporate her love for nuggets in his epic marriage proposal. Kristian inserted the engagement ring inside of a chicken nugget and also used the McDonald's chicken nugget box to ask, "Will you McMarry me??"

The newly engaged couple met almost two years ago on the Fourth of July and revealed they already have plans to officially tie the knot next year on Valentine's Day. Sounds like a happy ending to what might be the best Happy Meal ever.



0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire