mardi 11 juillet 2017

8 Facial Essences That Will Change Your Skincare Routine Forever

Every night, I do the same six-step facial routine. I, rinse, dry, tone, apply, lather, and dab. And until recently, I thought this was enough. But after learning about facial essence, a water-like lotion that's purpose is to deeply moisturize and rejuvenate the skin of its natural oils after it has been stripped down by cleansing, I think it's time for me to add a seventh step.

Facial essence should be used as the middle step before you moisturize. Simply pat it onto your face and neck with your hands or a cotton pad (though we suggest your hands so you don't waste a drop) for a brighter and softer completion. Ready to make a purchase? Here are our top picks.



0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire