mardi 25 juillet 2017

See the Gorgeous Second Installment of the Viral "Fed Is Best" Photo Series

In 2016, Abbie Fox of Foxy Photography released a stunning photo series called "Fed Is Best," which highlighted a group of mothers, each with a different method of feeding their babies. The idea for the project came to Fox after the birth of her first child, Maverick. As a result of the pressures she felt to nurse her son combined with the guilt she felt when she couldn't, she decided to show through photography that whichever way a mom feeds her baby is beautiful. The series, which featured a gorgeous panoramic photo of 21 moms, went completely viral.

"Last year, I did a project that was near and dear to my heart and it was such a hit I decided to do it again this year," Fox wrote on Facebook in a caption for the incredible new photo in the series. "I had many issues while trying to nurse my babies with a lot of other moms judging me and making me feel bad for something I couldn't physically do. There were always gorgeous breastfeeding photos but I noticed one main thing missing: the other moms who weren't able to nurse."

The mom continued, sharing why, a year later, it's still so important for her to continue shedding light on "Fed Is Best."

"While yes breast milk is the healthiest option for baby most of the time, I'm not denying that, sometimes women cannot do it. Whether baby won't latch, mom can't produce milk, or a variety of other reasons, we as moms should support one another and not make each other feel bad for us just trying to keep these little humans alive. That is what the concept Fed is Best is all about."



0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire