mercredi 28 février 2018

I Found the Easiest Darn Method For Getting Dressed in the Morning on the Internet

I'm going to let you in on a little secret. I used to struggle BIG TIME when I felt like I had nothing to wear. Then, suddenly, it dawned on me: a lot of the online retailers I browse every day have some impeccable styling to admire. So I tried something new. I chose one piece I wanted to build my entire outfit around that I already owned - be it my new thigh-high boots, the designer bag I finally splurged on, or something as simple as track pants - and I went "shopping" for that item. (Yes, I understand it was already sitting pretty in my closet.)

What I was looking for was simply inspiration for how to wear it. I'd pull up all the thigh-high boots on sites like Net-a-Porter or Shopbop that looked like my own pair, just to see what clothes I could potentially throw on with them. You guys, this trick is brilliant. It helps me get dressed way faster and I always feel chic, so yes, I promise it works! And I'm going to show you how. Just read on to see what I mean - and shop some key wardrobe staples while you're at it.



0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire