mercredi 28 février 2018

The Reason Behind This 18-Year-Old's Tattoo Will Make You (1) Cry and (2) Call Your Parents

Andrew Soldan was just 15 years old when his father passed away from a rare heart disease. Fast-forward three years: the now 18-year-old posted a photo on Reddit of a sound-wave tattoo he just got. "For my 18th birthday, I got a tattoo of my dads laugh on my arm, he passed away three years ago," he wrote. "I have his smile and joy wherever I go now."

"The tattoo was my idea, but I got the inspiration for it from my uncle, who was originally going to frame the sound wave, but instead I got the tattoo," Andrew told POPSUGAR. "I'm very happy with my decision to get it - it makes me calm and happy when I look at it."

Unlike traditional sound-wave tattoos, Andrew's cannot be read by a smartphone app, but that doesn't matter to him because he knows what it means and it's a symbol of the love he had for his dad. "There are many things I would love to tell my dad . . . but mostly what I would tell him is that I love him, because I didn't get to the night before he passed."



0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire