mardi 30 avril 2019

Chocolate-Stuffed Marshmallows Just Hit Walmart Shelves, So Get Ready For Gooey S'mores

Look, I love s'mores just as much as the next person, but I always find myself wishing the chocolate layer was just as gooey as my half-burnt marshmallow. If you, too, have resorted to shoving chocolate bar pieces into the center of your marshmallow so they actually melt, I have some game-changing news for you: chocolate-filled marshmallows just hitting shelves.

Aptly dubbed Stuffed Puffs, the confections look like plain ol' marshmallows from the outside, but just one bite reveals a sweet chocolaty center just waiting to be melted over an open fire (and subsequently devoured, of course). These magical marshmallows are now available for purchase at Walmart stores for $4 - just in time for your camping adventures. Get ready for chocolate-covered fingers!



0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire