lundi 28 octobre 2019

I Got the French Manicure Trend Every Celebrity Has Been Trying, and I'm a Fan

You are probably aware that early 2000s trends are making a strong comeback. Relax, we are not talking about pink track suits or frosted tips; we mean the classy french manicure with a colorful 2019 twist. While we originally assumed the trend would remain in our photo albums, just like most others from the early 2000s, french tips came back as a 2019 staple, thanks to celebrities like Kylie Jenner and Bella Hadid trying out the look.

This nail art trend used to be my go-to when I was just started using nail polish, so I wanted to see if I liked it just as much seven years later and booked a manicure at Paintbox in New York City. But instead of getting the classic white tips, I decided to try the 2019 spin on it and did a neon pink color. Check out the full process and my takeaways ahead.



0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire