jeudi 14 mai 2020

'90s Kids, Rejoice! Bomb Pops Are Back With 4 Gooey Fillings, Including a S'mores Flavor

Back when the ice cream man taking his daily drive around my neighborhood was the highlight of my summer, Bomb Pops were so worth the dollar I had to borrow from my parents. Not only did they turn my mouth blue and red, but they were also the perfect way to cool down on a hot day. Now, the rocket-shaped popsicles come in four flavors stuffed with creamy dessert-themed fillings, including S'mores Bomb Pops with a gooey marshmallow center, Chocolate Caramel Sundae, Chocolate Creme Sandwich, and Strawberry Raspberry Taffy.

So, yes, I will be eating any leftovers in my freezer ASAP to make room for these nostalgic desserts. Currently available in boxes of 10 nationwide, the frozen treats can be found for $5 at Walmart, Kroger, Meijer, Albertson's, Safeway, Hy-Vee, and using Bomb Pop's store locator. Take a closer look and read more about all four flavors ahead.



0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire