jeudi 14 mai 2020

I Tried 3 Luxury Sheet Brands, and Here's What I Discovered

Being exposed to luxury sheets is sort of like being introduced to fine wine - once you have a taste of the good stuff, it's really hard to go back to Two Buck Chuck. But unlike a pricey bottle of wine, quality sheets are the type of splurge that keeps on giving. Still, how do you know when you're buying a quality set? Since sheets with a low thread count but high-quality fiber can actually be better than sheets with a high thread count and low-quality fiber, you can't rely on what the packaging says.

After being sent three different sets of luxury sheets from brands that pride themselves on competitive pricing, I decided to put them to the test. Would I really be able to tell the difference between these high-end sheets and the sets I purchased at discount stores like HomeGoods? Here's what I discovered.



0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire