jeudi 31 mars 2016

The iPhone SE Is the Phone I Wish Apple Came Out With Months Ago

Ah yes, another year, another new iPhone - that looks like an old iPhone?! If you were left confused after seeing the new iPhone SE, you're not alone. To help you out, we broke down what exactly the differences are between this phone and the other iPhones and our final verdict on whether or not you should buy the iPhone SE.

When it comes to iPhones, I've grown to expect Apple to try and amaze me. They don't always come up with something truly breathtaking, but they do know how to slide in new features that make you wonder how you ever lived without them. So when the iPhone SE arrived, I was left upset, confused, and a little disappointed. But after spending a few days with the iPhone, lent to me by Apple for a review, I'm now missing my iPhone 5C and wondering how I ever got used to using a 6S.

Keep reading to see what the main differences are. It should help you either fall in love with smaller phones again or make you yearn for something more.



0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire