mercredi 24 octobre 2018

I Toured the Hocus Pocus Filming Locations (as a Witch), and Here's What Happened

Watching Hocus Pocus marathons in October is just as much of a tradition as popping bottles of champagne on New Year's Eve. But what isn't tradition - at least for the people I grew up around in Los Angeles - is actually visiting the Hocus Pocus filming locations in Salem, MA.

That changed this year when my boyfriend, Blake, made my childhood dreams come true. He surprised me with a road trip to Salem and gave me enough time to decide if we'd go as ourselves or as a witch and a warlock. I'm an October baby, so of course we were going as the latter. We packed up our Halloween costumes and makeup and headed on a 4.5-hour trip to Salem. Here's what happened next.



0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire