vendredi 5 mai 2017

18 Reasons Adele Is the Role Model Our Kids - and We - Need in This World

Adele's résumé is already long and impressive, but I'd like to add a new piece to it: role model. My love and respect for Adele run deep, and for years she has been someone I look up to, but as I get older, I realize she is also someone I would be proud to say my kids believe is their role model. She is strong, she is successful, she is kind, and she is downright hilarious. Adele carries out her life with an air of confidence in herself and is unapologetic about sharing her feelings and opinions, no matter what they may be. As a wife and mother, she strives to fiercely protect her private life from the public but is never quiet about how much she loves her husband and son.

At only 29 years old, Adele has already accomplished so much, and she's endlessly humble about it. Yes, her success is inspirational, but her attitude toward life is more so. She is someone I shamelessly admire, and these 18 reasons are exactly why our kids should do the same.



0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire