lundi 18 juin 2018

When I Use This $25 Flat Iron, Everyone Tells Me My Hair Is So Shiny

Picking out a good flat iron is insanely hard. I can't tell you how many I have tried in order to find the perfect option. Thankfully, I finally discovered a choice I'll be keeping on my vanity permanently. This Plugged In HeatMaster 1 Inch Ceramic Flat Iron ($25) works ridiculously well. Plus, it's a price that can't be beat. So what makes it so special?

A big bonus for me is that it's really lightweight, so I can pack it when I go on trips.

The ceramic heaters warm up fast, so you don't have to wait around in order to style your hair. It can get as hot as 420 degrees, depending on your temperature preference. The negative ions the tool emits create smoother, shinier hair that you'll want to touch all day long. A big bonus for me is that it's really lightweight, so I can pack it when I go on trips.

I love this flat iron so much, I'm thinking of buying another one to have on hand. If you don't believe me, just look at all of the positive reviews on Sally Beauty. After reading them, you'll want to treat yourself ASAP.



0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire