dimanche 2 juillet 2017

Trader Joe's Foods Every Mom Should Stock Up On

Since I started regularly grocery shopping in my 20s, I've always admired Trader Joe's for its reasonable prices, unique offerings, and quick-serve options, but it wasn't until I became a mom that I realized that it was the probably the best grocery store on the planet. Not only do those affordable prices mean a lot more to me now that I'm shopping for a family of four, including two children who seem intent on eating their own weights in fresh produce and encased meats every day, but the store's frozen section? It has literally kept me sane for the past six years, making dinner prep (and yes, I am one of those who still makes separate dinners for the adults and the kids; judge away) a million times easier.

So, thank you, Trader Joe's, for helping me feed my unique brand of picky yet constantly hungry children without losing my mind. If you are a TJ's newbie, here are the must-have items you need to add to your cart ASAP and why Trader Joe's is the best place to get them!



0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire