samedi 30 avril 2016

If You Love to Entertain, You Need to See Julianne Hough's Back Yard

Between planning her wedding to hockey player Brooks Laich and staring in A-list projects like Grease Live!, Julianne Hough's dance card is full - no pun intended. But this girls' girl always has time to throw a dinner party for her best friends, so she was excited to team up wtih Joss & Main on a backyard makeover to transform the patio of her Hollywood Hills home into the ultimate entertaining space. Donna Garlough, Joss & Main's style director, designed the gracious space to be an inspiring blend of natural and elegant elements. "Fashion definitely influences my interior design style and taste, as I love to wear vintage pieces but also keep it simple and clean, similar to my design taste," explains Julianne. "As for the red carpet and the ballroom, I like to take risks and mix it up, which is also something I've done with my home." Keep reading for a first-hand look at Julianne's gorgeous backyard and then shop the look on Joss & Main.



0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire