mardi 31 juillet 2018

You're Not Dreaming - This Chic New Couch Really Is Only $263 at Walmart

I am a huge fan of Walmart furniture. The retailer has never disappointed me; my purchases are always well made and crazy affordable. That's why I was excited to discover this Novogratz Brittany Linen Futon Couch ($263). With a price like that, I wouldn't blame you if you had to look twice.

The sofa comes in six colors including gray, green, navy blue, black, light pink, and mustard. It easily converts into a bed, so it's ideal for entertaining guests.

"The combination of curved armrests and slanted legs work together to provide a unique rounded look that stands out,"the site explains. "The linen upholstery adds another element of elegance making this a perfect statement piece for any living space."

So what are you waiting for? Upgrade your space by purchasing one of these couches. You'll get compliments every time someone walks into your home.



0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire