mardi 31 juillet 2018

I Shop For a Living, and These Are the 11 Things I Want to Spend My Paycheck On

I can't think of a time when I wasn't completely obsessed with shopping. Luckily, I spend my days browsing the internet for what's new and on-trend. Even when I leave work, I finding myself endlessly scrolling through my top retailer apps and even pop into the mall once or twice a week. Surprisingly, though, I very rarely purchase anything. While I love splurging on my favorite designers or the coolest new picks, I always make sure it's something that's totally worth it. With hot Summer days on hand and Fall inching closer, I'm getting ready to finally treat myself to a few new transitional items for a wardrobe refresh. Keep reading to see what I'm finally spending my paycheck on.

Related: 25 Simple Rules For Wearing Your Summer Clothes in the Fall



0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire